Discontinuation of Bill Payment Program
Unfortunately our service provider has chosen to discontinue our Bill Payment program. This change will take effect December 12, 2016. We have enjoyed providing you this product and want to thank you for your use of the Bill Payment service.
Update to Mobile Banking App
Our TouchBanking mobile banking app has recently been updated which includes a new, colorful blue and white icon. the updated app leverages the best in current touchscreen capabilities. New screens with tiles and large buttons make it easier to successfully tap the action you want. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Now Available: Credit Cards!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering credit cards. Please see our Credit Card page for more information about available benefits and how to apply.
Access ID and Passwords
Follow these rules to increase your protection
- NEVER disclose your Access ID or Password to anyone else
- Change your password frequently
- Memorize your Access ID and Password
- Do NOT use birth dates, names or other easily guessed information
After finishing your online banking transactions, be sure to log-off your account. Logging-off is recommended before turning your computer off or moving to other websites.
E-mail may not be secure, so please do not use e-mail to send us communications which contain confidential information such as account numbers, Social Security numbers, PINs or passwords.
Unfortunately, online fraud and identity theft are major problems. Deceptive e-mails are popular ways for thieves and hackers to steal your personal information. A common scam includes an e-mail asking you to click on a link that takes you to another website or pop-up window where you are asked to confirm, provide, verify, or update sensitive information. These e-mails, websites, pop-up windows, and links appear to be ours; however, they only lead you to lawbreakers. If you receive these types of e-mails or any other suspicious online material please contact us at 308-832-2030.
Personal Computer Safety
Keep your computer protected
- Keep your operating system up to date
- Keep software patched with the latest updates
- Do not open emails or attachments that are of unknown origin
- Install dependable firewalls and pop-up blockers
- Avoid downloading files or programs from unknown sources
- Scan your computer for spyware and viruses regularly
Keep your mobile device protected
- Use the passcode lock on the main screen
- Log out completely when you finish a mobile banking session
- Download the necessary updates for the phone and apps
- Use caution with downloading apps, they can contain malicious software and viruses
- Avoid storing sensitive information such as passwords or social security numbers
- Wipe your mobile device before you donate, sell or trade it.
- Tell your financial institution immediately if you change your number or lose your device
- Watch out for public Wi-Fi, it may not be secure
Additional Ways to Protect Yourself
- Shred materials containing personal information rather than throwing it away
- Deposit outgoing mail at the post office
- Limit identifying information and credit cards to those necessary
- Do not give out personal information via phone to undisclosed sources
- Request a copy of your credit report annually from www.annualcreditreport.com
- Check your bank and credit card statements as soon as you receive them
Learn more about Identity Theft with an online tutorial: