Now Available: Credit Cards!
We are excited to annouce that we are now offering credit cards. Please see our Credit Card page for more information about available benefits and how to apply.
We are aware there are issues with users trying to access Online Banking using Internet Explorer 11. Please see the Online Banking page FAQ's make an anchor on this page for the FAQ section at the bottom) for information on how to fix the issues. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us .
If you are having trouble viewing your statements and images online, please update your Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here for more information on Online Banking.
Access ID and Passwords
Follow these rules to increase your protection
- NEVER disclose your Access ID or Password to anyone else
- Change your password frequently
- Memorize your Access ID and Password
- Do NOT use birth dates, names or other easily guessed information
After finishing your online banking transactions, be sure to log-off your account. Logging-off is recommended before turning your computer off or moving to other websites.
E-mail may not be secure, so please do not use e-mail to send us communications which contain confidential information such as account numbers, Social Security numbers, PINs or passwords.
Unfortunately, online fraud and identity theft are major problems. Deceptive e-mails are popular ways for thieves and hackers to steal your personal information. A common scam includes an e-mail asking you to click on a link that takes you to another website or pop-up window where you are asked to confirm, provide, verify, or update sensitive information. These e-mails, websites, pop-up windows, and links appear to be ours; however, they only lead you to lawbreakers. If you receive these types of e-mails or any other suspicious online material please contact us at 308-832-2030.
Personal Computer Safety
Keep your computer protected
- Keep your operating system up to date
- Keep software patched with the latest updates
- Do not open emails or attachments that are of unknown origin
- Install dependable firewalls and pop-up blockers
- Avoid downloading files or programs from unknown sources
- Scan your computer for spyware and viruses regularly
Keep your mobile device protected
- Use the passcode lock on the main screen
- Log out completely when you finish a mobile banking session
- Download the necessary updates for the phone and apps
- Use caution with downloading apps, they can contain malicious software and viruses
- Avoid storing sensitive information such as passwords or social security numbers
- Wipe your mobile device before you donate, sell or trade it.
- Tell your financial institution immediately if you change your number or lose your device
- Watch out for pubic Wi-Fi, it may not be secure
Additional Ways to Protect Yourself
- Shred materials containing personal information rather than throwing it away
- Deposit outgoing mail at the post office
- Limit identifying information and credit cards to those necessary
- Do not give out personal information via phone to undisclosed sources
- Request a copy of your credit report annually from www.annualcreditreport.com
- Check your bank and credit card statements as soon as you receive them
Learn more about Identity Theft with an online tutorial: