Free eStatements are a convenient, safe, and secure way to receive your checking and savings account statements. Discover how they can help you manage your statements faster and easier!
eStatements are electronic copies of your account statements you can view, save and print online! Your eStatement is presented in Adobe Acrobat format. You have the opportunity to view, zoom in and out, save or print any of your eStatements. eStatements are available for all First Bank and Trust checking and savings accounts on which you currently receive paper statements.
FAST - eStatements are available online days sooner than paper statements arrive by mail. When your statement is ready, you will receive a notification email that your statement is ready to view.
CONVENIENT - eStatements are archived for up to 18 months. No need to file away paper statements; we store them for you online!
SECURE - Access your eStatements using your online banking secure account log-in. eStatements are not sent by email or by paper to an unsecure mailbox. Take the mail out as the weakest link in your identity theft prevention chain.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - eStatements save paper, ultimately saving trees!
It's Quick, Simple, and Convenient
Learn more about eStatements with an online tutorial:
Log in to your Online Banking account to sign-up today!
For More Information:
Frequently Asked Questions:
· Are eStatements available on all First Bank and Trust Company accounts? eStatements are available on all checking and savings accounts for which you currently receive paper statements.
· Is there a cost associated with receiving eStatements? No. There is no charge for eStatements.
· Is special software required to view my eStatement online? Your eStatement will be in a PDF format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. You can download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
· Who do I call if I have questions about my eStatement? If you have any questions concerning you eStatement please Contact Us.
· How secure are eStatements? We do not send your actual statement through email, instead we send you an email notification that your eStatement is available to view online. You must then log on to our secure online banking where your account information is protected by 128-bit encryption technology
· Will I continue to receive my printed statement in the mail if I sign up for eStatements? No. When you sign up for eStatements you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail.
· What if I sign up for eStatements and then decide I would like to receive paper statements again? At any time you can Contact Us to turn off your eStatements.
· How do I change the email address to which my eStatement notifications are sent? At any time you can go to the Options page on online banking and update the email address to which your eStatement notification is sent.