Access to your accounts has never been easier! You can bank from the comfort of your home anytime day or night via our secure website. Best of all, online banking is free!
With Online Banking you can:
- Access and review all of your accounts
- Check balances, reconcile accounts, transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments on loans
- Sign-up and receive eStatements
- View checking account statements for the prior 18 months
- Online Bill pay
- No more writing checks, buying stamps or running to the post office. It’s fast and secure.
- Set up payments on a one-time or recurring basis
- Check your pending payments
- No charge for the first five items per month. Only $0.50 for each item after five.
Learn more about online banking with an online tutorial:
Online Banking FAQs:
How do I sign up for Online Banking?
Register using the link on the upper right hand side of our homepage.
Why is my application not working?
Do not use hyphens in any place on the form. Do not use in your phone number.
I am having trouble logging into Online Banking and get an error message.
If you are using Internet Explorer 11, please follow the following steps to restore connectivity.
1.Running your online banking website in compatibility mode.
Launch IE11 - Click on Tools – Compatibility settings – Add your bank’s secure website to list to run in compatibility mode.
2. Update Adobe Flash.
Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash.
Why is my information not loading correctly?
Your information may be in a PDF format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. You can download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.