With Notifi you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity.
Notifi lets you know the moment something important happens in your account by instantly sending a message via text*, email, or to your Online Banking message center. Simply log in to Online Banking or your mobile app to view your detailed account activity. You can choose alerts based on deposits, withdrawals, balances, transaction amounts and more.
- Log in to Online Banking. Select Enroll. You will be prompted to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Add your email address and/or mobile phone numbers where you would like to receive alerts within Contact Options.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view a list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account. Then check how you would like to receive them, and click save.
HOW TO VIEW, EDIT, & DELETE ALERTS
- Click on “Manage Alerts” in the center of the screen or “Alerts” in the upper right hand corner.
- The Overview tab contains information on managing your alerts. This includes editing and deleting.
- The Alert Options tab will contain the list of available alerts.
- The Contact Options tab is where you can add or delete email addresses and phone numbers.
- The Sent Alerts tab contains past alerts sent to your online inbox.
- Click on “More” in the bottom right hand corner
- Choose “Alerts” under Settings
- Turn on Push Notifications
- Then you can proceed to set up and view available alerts.